Learn about the latest happenings at Frasier with our most current press releases, event announcements and publications.
We are gradually returning to our robust calendar of in-person events, and there are still many things to do virtually. Residents are always welcome.
The following links share announcements on key personnel, community news, milestones, or major news.
- Frasier Names New President & CEO
- Frasier Receives Grant From People and Pollinators Action Network
- Five Years of Planning/Fundraising Come to Fruition with “Community Tree”, July 2023
- Local Agencies Receive Funds from Frasier, June 23, 2023
- Search Firm (Deffet Group) for Frasier’s New CEO Role Posts Position Specifications, April 2023
- Frasier CEO Tim Johnson Announces Retirement, January 2023
- Far Beyond Bingo, Aging At Altitude – Boulder Daily Camera, October 2022
- Frasier Community Resource Fund Endowment Inaugural Check Presentation. June 2022
- Wood Brothers Support Frasier Music Studio, March 24, 2022
- Frasier Resident’s Journey in IDing uncle who perished at Pearl Harbor, Dec. 7, 2021
- Vibrant Living at The Meadows Assisted Living, October 31, 2021
- Letter to the Editor: South Boulder Annexation Project, April 22, 2021
- Pollinator Gardens begins at Frasier, April 22, 2021
- Fitch Affirms FMM, March 31, 2021
- An Uncommon Experience, February 16, 2021
- Frasier Vaccinations Hundreds, Boulder Daily Camera, January 30, 2021
- Boulder Weekly, Special Anniversary Issue, Shines Light On Unsung Heros, January 28, 2021
- Colleen Ryan Mallon Joins Frasier Executive Team
- Frasier Welcomes New VP of Operations
- Daily Camera Article on LOV Pods, June 17, 2020
- Op-Ed in Boulder Daily Camera, Boulder’s senior living providers rise to the coronavirus challenge, March 25, 2020
- CBS Denver, Music ‘al fresco”, March 24, 2020
- Leo Hill’s Namesake, HillTop, Dedicated at Frasier
- Topping Out Ceremony, Pinkard and Frasier, May 1, 2019
- Executive Leadership Additions
- Frasier Forward
- Frasier to Move Forward with Purchase and Sale Agreement of Mount Calvary Land
- From Senior Living News – Enhancing The Indoor Environment for Wellness
- Frasier Seeks WELL Certification for Expansion
- Frasier and BHP to Purchase Mount Calvary Church Property for the Development of Affordable Senior Housing
We like to connect with our media partners. For such inquiries, please email our Communications Department.
Our annual reports go into greater detail about the inner workings of our community.