Formed in 1960, Frasier is a nonprofit Life Plan community for seniors. We are one of the most respected retirement communities in Colorado, with a rich history and campus full of amazing residents. We offer a full continuum of senior housing and care, including independent and assisted living, memory support, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services, and we help residents thrive through outstanding dining, wellness programs, health services, and activities. If you are a compassionate person who cares both about your work and the value of seniors, please consider joining our growing team.
Great Benefits for Full-time Employees
(32 or more hours/week)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Retirement savings plan (401K) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending plans
- Discount at Mayme’s Market
- Onsite Wellness Center (free to ALL employees)
- Verizon wireless discount
- Employee assistance program (free to ALL employees)
- For details on our health insurance coverage benefits, click here. This link, effective 7/1/22, leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Frasier is an equal opportunity employer, offering a drug, alcohol and smoke-free working environment. Background and drug screening are conditions of employment. Frasier uses E-Verify, which is a registered trademark of the US Department of Homeland Security.