Formed in 1960, Frasier is a nonprofit Life Plan community for seniors. We are one of the most respected retirement communities in Colorado, with a rich history and campus full of amazing residents. We offer a full continuum of senior housing and care, including independent and assisted living, memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, and we help residents thrive through outstanding dining, wellness programs, health services and activities. If you are a caring, compassionate person who cares both about your work and the value of seniors, please consider joining our growing team.
Great benefits for full-time employees
(32 or more hours/week)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision coverage
- Flexible spending plans
- Retirement savings plan (401K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Onsite Wellness Center (free to ALL employees)
- Employee assistance program (free to ALL employees)
- Discount at Towne Grille
- Verizon wireless discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Frasier is an equal opportunity employer, offering a drug, alcohol and smoke-free working environment. Background and drug screening are conditions of employment. Frasier uses E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest in our organization. To view our open positions and/or to apply click here.
Our HR team is available to answer questions about how you can join the team at Frasier. For questions, call 720.562.4343 or email our human resources team.