Join Team Frasier In Support of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s
Sign-up to participate on Team Frasier for the 2019 Walk To End Alzheimer’s in beautiful Boulder. Frasier is the platinum sponsor of this fun-filled event benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association of Colorado.
- August 10, 8am registration, 9am walk
- University of CO
- 1050 Regent Drive
- Boulder, CO
While this is a FUNdraising event, you do not have to raise money to participate – though if you want to donate, we certainly welcome that! To walk with Team Frasier the day of the event, residents, their family and friends, and Frasier staff only need to register to participate!
Click on here to register (or to donate if you wish).
Frasier FUNdraising Events
Check back often over the summer to see what fun activities have been added!
- June 28, 5pm-6pm, Simon Sings to End Alzheimer’s, at South Fork. While you dine on your delicious meal, enjoy the beautiful voice of Frasier Care staff member Simon. Donations welcomed!
- July 1-5, Make it Count! Guess how many pennies and win a gift card!
- July 8, 2pm, Pie in the Face and Water Balloon Toss. Come to the Assisted Living Courtyard and participate in these shenanigans. Donate to play!
- July 25, 11:30am – 1:30pm: “Taco” ’bout Lunch! Come to our Assisted Living Courtyard for a Bertina’s terrific taco lunch and live music…it’s a fiesta! Cost:$15. All proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
Look what we’ve done so far…..
- So far Team Frasier has raised over $6,000 for the fight against Alzheimer’s!
Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.