Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, an Arts & Education Center, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room, and extensive renovations of
· Health Care Center Parking Lot: Be aware of the various construction activities in the Health Care Center parking lot area. Please navigate the lots and proceed to/from the garages with care.
· Front Entrance Parking: Staff, contractors and caregivers, please avoid parking on the street on Ponca Place. Residents are to park in their assigned parking spots. Reminder: the front north west lot is for GUESTS and VISITORS only.
· Arts & Education Center: Rough plumbing, mechanical and electrical is in process throughout the Center. Drywall installation begins this week. Brick, stucco and stone continues to be installed on the exterior. Utility work to the east of the A&E Center will continue this week.
· The Prairies: North wing – Tyvec along with an exterior insulation (blue board) is being installed over the exterior sheathing. Framing the interior third and fourth floors is in process as well as rough mechanical, electrical and plumbing. Drywall installation is in process on the first and second floors. Central wing – Framing the interior of the third and fourth floor along with rough mechanical, electrical and plumbing continues for the first and second floors. South wing – Fourth floor structural framing is nearly complete. Fourth floor concrete pours are scheduled for this week.
· Wellness Expansion: The masonry block subcontractor will continues to build the walls for the next three weeks. A crane will erect steel for the mechanical room today.
· The (old) Grille: Demolition is complete. Pinkard is working on the layout.
· Flood Wall: Pinkard is working on a schedule for when the parking garages will be shut down to install flood gates. Stone work on the concrete walls will begin in the next week or so.
· Chiller: Miscellaneous piping work continues. Placement of the equipment/mechanical house and electrical gear is slated for a crane lift on Wednesday, April 24. Excavation of the support foundation for the chase wall along The Peaks South will start April 22.
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.