Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, The Canyons Center – a multi-use performing and events venue, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room (North Fork), and extensive renovations of
· The Prairies: DG or HD Construction will provide the final punch list work in the remaining vacant apartments.
· The Bridge/North Fork Dining Venue: Pinkard continues to work as the City has agreed to provide inspections digitally, where possible. The Fire Department is now considering whether they will provide digital inspections as well. Fire Department inspections are needed to obtain TCO/Occupancy. This is a construction zone; no one except construction workers are allowed to enter this area.
· Southwest Parking Lot Trash Enclosure: Backfill of dirt will start this week. This work has been on hold while repairs to a utility line were made. The steel framing/roof portion of the project to start in later this month.
· Chiller Pipe Cleaning Project for The Peaks South, The Summit Care Center and The Meadows continues through the month of April.
Closure, Moves, and Misc. Info
· The Peaks Central Roof Replacement: Work will continues through end of March. The patio area just north of elevator #5 is closed 8am-5pm every week day.
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.