Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, The Canyons Center – a multi-use performing and events venue, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room, and extensive renovations of
Closure and Misc. News
· The Canyons Center will temporarily serve as the MAIN ENTRANCE. The greeter and the reception desks will remain at The Canyons Center until the new entryway is completed. For your convenience, parking is now available on the west side of new front lot, closest to The Canyons Center doors. The former northwest parking lot is being given to Pinkard to landscape.
· The Peaks South Roof Replacement: Work will start today which will include installing scaffolding for workers to have access to the roof and using an area in the parking lot for roll-off dumpsters and a crane.
· The Peaks North Garage Shutdown: Access to the garage will be shut off starting at 7am Monday, October 7 – 14 to regrade the drive lane.
· Memory Support Garden: A couple of features are being rearranged to make way for the installation of an emergency generator.
· Main Floor Hallway in The Peaks Central: Pinkard is scheduled to install lighting and framing in the ceiling areas.
· The Prairies: Interior: Elevator install is in process. Pinkard has started their punch list for The Prairies North. Frasier and the architect will start their punch list review the week of October 7. Central and South tower apartment work is on schedule. Exterior: Crews are working on all three wings to install stucco, brick and stone.
· Wellness Center Expansion: Work related to a retaining wall and patio outside of the wellness area has been put on hold to install a concrete vault for a power pull station. New exercise pool: The tile has now arrived and installation has begun. Existing pool and locker rooms: Pool tile work is complete. Locker room work is waiting for materials. Fitness Room: Demo work is complete. Mechanical, electrical, plumbing work is now in process.
· Mayme’s Market (former Grille area): Hard surface counter tops are complete. The final pieces of kitchen equipment are expected to be installed this week with exception of two pieces from Italy.
· Peaks South Chiller: Stucco on the chiller chase wall is now complete.
· The Bridge/North Fork (The Prairies and The Peaks connector, and the new dining venue): Steel delivery/erection to start today.
· New Porte Cochere: Stone and stucco applications will start this week.
Flood Wall/Gates: Work related to a small retaining wall in the southwest corner of The Meadows Assisted Living/The Summit Care Center (formerly AL and HCC) parking lot will continue this week
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.