Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, The Canyons Center – a multi-use performing and events venue, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room, and extensive renovations of
Closure and Misc. News
· The Peaks North parking garage will be shut down for two days during the week of December 9th to finish the paving work on the drive lane/parking area for the entrance and garage. Once we have the specific dates, we will communicate them to you.
The Canyons Center will temporarily serve as the MAIN ENTRANCE. The greeter and the reception desks will remain at The Canyons Center until the new entryway is completed. For your convenience, parking is now available on the west side of new front lot, closest to The Canyons Center doors. The former northwest parking lot is being given to Pinkard to landscape.
· The Prairies: Interior: Frasier and the architects have now completed punch lists on nine floors. Apartment work is on schedule for The Prairies Central and South wings. Exterior: Crews will finish the install of stucco, brick and stone within the next two weeks. Excavation of the detention pond will resume and hopefully finish this week. City inspections have been limited due to a shortage of inspectors/increased project work. Pinkard met with top City officials to negotiate a faster work flow and was offered some help.
· Wellness Center Expansion: Work related to a retaining wall and patio outside of the Wellness area is in process. The wall was poured and is now being waterproofed. Backfill work will start soon and is subject to the weather. The new pool, existing pool, locker rooms, and fitness center are being held up by delivery and install of doors which are now scheduled to be on site in the next two weeks.
· Mayme’s Market/Main Lobby Lounge: Scheduled to OPEN , Tuesday, December 3.
· The Bridge/North Fork (The Prairies and The Peaks connector, and the new dining venue): Roof work along with exterior sheathing is in process. Rough mechanical, plumbing and electrical is in process.
· New Porte Cochere: Brick, stone and stucco applications are in process and have slowed down due to weather.
· New Reception Desk/Grand Stairway: The new chandelier is now installed along with upper ceiling work. Flooring in this area will now resume and stair railings/glass are scheduled for install in the next two weeks. The reception desk millwork is being installed this week.
· Flood Wall/Gates: This work is scheduled to be complete this week.
· The Peaks South Chiller: We are currently waiting for final structural engineer review regarding the clips that hold the approved Marsh Mellow isolator.
· The Peaks South New Roof: This roof work is complete subject to some final punch list items and final inspection by the City and manufacturer for the warranty.
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.