Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, an Arts & Education Center, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room, and extensive renovations of
Closure and Misc. News
· The Peaks Central/HCC parking garage flood gate work will start Monday, June 17 and will continue through Saturday, June 29. Residents using The Peaks Central garage, thank you for parking at Mountain View United Methodist Church. Also, thank you staff for parking at The Safeway Center.
· Wellness Center Construction Schedule: Due to a delay in shipping materials, the Wellness Center will temporarily close for renovations on August 1 instead of July 1 as originally planned, and will reopen in September once the remodel is complete.
· The Canyons Center (formerly Arts & Education Center): Brick, stucco and stone continue to be installed on the exterior as well as storefront windows/frames. Paint, light fixtures and ceiling grid are now being installed. Pinkard is on schedule to complete the center by the end of July.
· The Prairies: North wing – Exterior stucco, brick and stone are now being installed. Paint, cabinets, tile and wood trim are being installed on the main and second floor. The painter is on the third floor and the drywall sub has moved to the fourth floor. Central wing – Drywall is complete on the third floor and painting to start this week. The green exterior will start turning white with the plastic Tyvek. The solar panel installation team is finalizing their design and will be coordinating with the City and Excel Energy. South wing – The main level is now framed and rough plumbing/mechanical/electrical is in process. Roof over framing is complete along with the screen wall installation for the new chiller on the roof. The roofer is scheduled to start their installation this week.
· Wellness Center Expansion: Installation of the roof membrane is complete for the upper roof. Retaining wall and patio work will continue this week.
· Mayme’s (formerly the Grille): Pinkard is finalizing framing and looking to start drywall.
· Chiller: Testing/commissioning will take place over the next few weeks before the old chiller is shut off and the new one officially takes its place.
· The Bridge (area that connects The Prairies to The Peaks): The demo is complete.
· Main Stairway: Steel is now in place as we await measurement and production of the glass railing.
· New Porte Cochere: Walls have now been poured. Steel erection is scheduled for later this week.
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.