Frasier Forward is our $90+ million construction project, which includes the addition of The Prairies – an independent living apartment building, The Canyons Center – a multi-use performing and events venue, an expanded Wellness Center, a new dining room, and extensive renovations of
Closure and Misc. News
· Beginning at 12pm on Tuesday, August 13, the front entry (at 350 Ponca Place) will temporarily move to The Canyons Center which is slightly to the south, adjacent to Fraiser. The front entry as well as the existing northwest parking lot will be CLOSED until approximately August 19. The reception desk will remain in place. However, the greeter desk will be set up in the gallery area of The Canyons Center. Security will man the greeter table after hours. The parking lot south of The Canyons Center is open for visitors and for drop-offs and delivery.
· The Canyons Center (arts and education building): While The Canyons Center is open, we ask that residents/guests only enter the rooms when there is a scheduled event as there is ongoing work related to punch-list items and installation/tuning of audio/video and lighting equipment.
· The Prairies: Interior— Elevator install is in process. All three buildings will be complete with rough-ins of mechanical, electrical and plumbing and be drywalled by end of next week. Exterior— Crews are working on all three wings. The north wing stone, brick and stucco is nearly complete. The north detention pond (aka “dry pond”) is starting this week—there is a conflict with an electrical line.
· Wellness Center Expansion: Work will start in the fitness/weight room at end of August due to material delays. It will remain open until then. New exercise pool – Clear stain will be installed on the glulam beams and CLT ceiling. Pool equipment such as water heaters and water cleaning filters are being installed. Existing pool and locker rooms – pool tile work is complete. Locker room work is in process.
· Mayme’s (former Grille area): Painting and flooring is nearly complete. Millwork installation will start later in the week.
· Chiller: The vertical piping on the side of The Peaks South will be covered by framing, sheet rock and stucco.
· The Bridge/North Fork (The Prairies and The Peaks connector, and the new dining venue): Caisson drilling work is complete. Installation of foundation is next.
· New Porte Cochere: Final grading in the parking lot is nearly complete. Snow melt is being installed in sidewalk areas of this front entry area.
· Admin Office Area: This first phase is complete with exception of painting trim and doors.
Construction Web Cameras
Be sure to check out our construction progress on the web cams links below. These links have tools that feature current, past, and progression views.