Frasier COVID-19 Information
This page continually provides COVID-19 updates regarding Frasier. Please check it frequently and the associated page, Frasier’s COVID-19 Communications, for the most up-to-date information.
Frasier’s COVID-19 Communications
Frasier partnered with Walgreens and began offering the Pfizer vaccine to residents and staff in The Summit Care Center and The Meadows in early January 2021. A community-wide offering followed at the end of January (with second doses administered in February). Frasier’s participation rate in receiving the vaccine has been stellar:
- 91% of the entire campus employees and full-time contractors
- 94% assisted living and skilled nursing staff
- 100% of residents that were on campus and good candidates for the vaccine received it.
Considering the recent spike in positive cases, some of our COVID mitigation policies are changing out of an abundance of caution:
- ALL residents, staff, guests, family, and contractors are required to wear surgical face masks—REGARDLESS of vaccination status in all public areas of campus to include dining venues, lobby areas, Wellness Center, The Canyons, etc.
- Fully vaccinated guests will not be allowed to dine in any Frasier dining venues. However, meals may be purchased at Mayme’s and consumed al fresco around the outdoor tables at the front entrance at Ponca Place.
- Indoor, in-person visitation with residents of The Summit Care Center and The Meadows Assisted Living are allowed. If you have specific questions, please call 720.562.4460.
- If COVID case rates and other COVID stats continue to decline, as well as vaccination rates increase, further activities and event space may be made available and will be determined on a case by case basis if safe to proceed.
Throughout Frasier STAFF, CONTRACTORS, and GUESTS must continue to sign in with Accushield and with temperature checks and enter through the lobby areas associated with their community. We want to be sure we will be able to conduct contact tracing in the event of a variant surge.
It is important to know that as restrictions are slowly eased, Frasier will also be monitoring the COVID status at Frasier and in the Boulder community, and follow the State guidelines at all times. These guidelines may change at any time, and Frasier will pivot as necessary to meet or exceed any new restriction criteria.
We must all remain very vigilant and follow all COVID safety guidelines, including wearing a mask and practicing social distancing at all times. It is also important that we all keep in mind that at any time during these proposed phases, circumstances may change, and some activities may need to be altered or canceled altogether.