Frasier COVID-19 Information
Updated May 26, 2022
This page is updated on an as-needed basis. Be sure to bookmark it and check it frequently. Remember to refresh the page each time you visit.
The C-Updates is a newsletter specifically on COVID news relating to Frasier residents and operations. It is produced when needed.
The Frasier Dashboard, linked below, represents the most current COVID-19 data specific to our community.
Frasier’s participation rate in receiving two doses of the Pfizer vaccine has been stellar:
- 100% of the entire campus employees and full-time contractors
- 100% assisted living and skilled nursing staff
- 100% of residents that were on campus and good candidates for the vaccine received it.
Considering a recent spike in positive cases, some of our COVID mitigation policies are changing out of an abundance of caution:
- Masks/facial coverings are now OPTIONAL for all residents, visitors, and guests in independent living. Masks are required for The Summit Care Center and The Meadows Assisted Living.
- Public areas, including The Canyons Center, the Art Gallery, Mayme’s (available for dining with your guests), and the smaller meeting rooms across campus are now OPEN to outside guests.
- North and South Fork dining venues remain available for residents only at this time.
- All visitors, employees, contractors, and vendors will continue to check in with the Accushield system. Those checking into Frasier will be excluded from entering the community if they trigger the Accushield System as a risk to our population due to a recent COVID-19 exposure or an active illness.
- We will NOT be actively checking the vaccination status of our guests, though that question is asked upon a visitor’s ﬁrst check-in. Those who are fully vaccinated will have a checkmark on their badge.
As always, we reserve the right to modify our visitor policy in response to changing community levels and virus transmission.
It is also vital that we all keep in mind that at any time during these proposed phases, circumstances may change, and some activities may need to be altered or canceled altogether.