Frasier COVID-19 Communications
Updated September 29, 2020: We update this page frequently. Be sure to bookmark it and check if frequently. (Remember to refresh the page each time you visit it). For back issues of the C-Updates, Keepin’ Busy Bulletin, or video messages, please click here and visit our achieved communications page.
The C-Updates is an info sheet to provide you with changes (and at times, reminders) regarding the COVID-19 virus and our “new normal”. C-Updates will be produced on an as-needed basis, and sometimes that could be daily.
- 9.25.20 C-Updates
- 9.23.20 C-Updates
- 9.22.20 C-Updates
- 9.21.20 C-Updates
- 9.17.20 C-Updates
- 9.16.20 C-Updates
- 9.2.20 C-Updates
- Archived C-Updates
Keepin’ Busy Bulletin
Keepin’ Busy Bulletin is a Frasier Wellness Center and Community Life newsletter to help you keep active and engaged during these challenging times.
- 9.25.20 Keepin’ Busy Bulletin
- 9.18.20 Keepin’ Busy Bulletin
- 9.11.20 Keepin’ Busy Bulletin
- 9.4.20 Keepin’ Busy Bulletin
- Archived KBB’s
Videos and Messages
- 7.15.20 video message from Tim Johnson
- 6.19.20 video message from Tim Johnson
- 6.17.20 video message on Advance Care Planning – PART 2
- 6.12.20 video message from Tim Johnson
- 6.12.20 video message on Advance Care Planning – PART 1
- 5.28.20 video message (Tim Johnson chats with Dr. Curt Eshelman – new segment!)
- Archived Videos
Have general questions about how Frasier has adapted COVID-19 guidelines? See our FAQ sheet. If you have further questions you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.