An active retirement community helping seniors enjoy independent and fulfilling lives.
Frasier strives to be the first choice for those seeking residential and healthcare services and for the employees committed to serving them. We will continue to contribute to the health, happiness and well-being of seniors through innovation, expansion of quality care, and support for our members and the greater community in Boulder.
A Senior Living Community of Individual Expressions
Set against the dramatic backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, Frasier is characterized by the diverse life experiences of our residents. We attract seniors from a variety of backgrounds, professions and interests, and have created a community where they can share in each other’s lives and continue to flourish.
Since opening our doors in 1960, Frasier residents have been active participants in shaping our community. Our campus offers a variety of residential living options and focuses on holistic wellness to promote independence, personal enrichment and memorable experiences. Join our community and add your colorful story to those of the other residents in our community.
About the Frasier Community
- A verdant 20-acre campus located in residential Boulder next to Thunderbird Park and Lake, with panoramic views of the Flatirons and the entire front range
- Nonprofit, CARF-CCAC-accredited continuing care retirement community that offers residents a sense of security knowing comprehensive healthcare is available if needed
- Living options include independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing, as well as respite and rehabilitation care
- Friendly, professional staff fosters an independent community spirit that promotes individuality, freedom of choice and inclusiveness
- A community that embraces holistic wellness for our senior residents in order to inspire their self-expression, personal enrichment and lifelong learning
- Amenities include a Wellness Center with heated pool, wellness programs, library, greenhouse, craft room and woodworking shop, educational seminars and classes, cultural and social excursions, dining room and grille, as well as over 250 different clubs, committees, and social and recreational activities
- With an average of 300 sunny days a year, Boulder caters to outdoor enthusiasts with miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as tennis courts and golf courses
- Minutes from downtown Boulder and the Meadows Shopping Center
- Ready access to theater, opera, lectures, symphony, ballet and other cultural programs at the University of Colorado and the renowned Colorado Chautauqua Association