Sharing Wellness Resources
A holistic approach to wellness permeates every aspect of life at Frasier. But health and well-being go far beyond the programs and classes offered on our campus. There are many additional wellness resources to discover in the Boulder area – from community events to online seminars – and we want our residents to have access to them all. Below, we share some current wellness resources that can help you focus on enhancing your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. Please check back soon for updates.
Wellness News and Tips
Click here for updated events and information from the Frasier Wellness Center.
Vitalize 360 Personalized Wellness Program
Click here to learn about our Vitalize 360 Personalized Wellness Program.
- BWell Solutions: bwell.solutions/
- CoreStix: corestix.com/workout/physical-therapy/
- Eden Alternative: edenalt.org
- Egoscue: egoscue.com
- ICAA: icaa.cc
- National Institute of Health: nihseniorhealth.gov
- PWR! Moves Parkinson’s Exercise Program: pwr4life.org
- Silver Sneakers FLEX classes: silversneakers.com/learn/community-fitness/
- Vitalize360: vitalize360.org