Frasier Forward: Construction News
Frasier Forward, a $90+ million construction project, includes The Prairies, a 98 independent living apartment building, a new Arts and Education building, an expanded Wellness Center and extensive renovations of dining venues. The completion of the entire expansion is projected for the last quarter of 2019. For more information on our new independent living building, click here.
Stay informed on all of our construction news and updates.
- Elevator 10 (in the northeast end of Healthcare) is closed for an indefinite period of time. The fire exit will not be impeded and can still be used.
- The south alcoves in the Grille and 2nd floor dining are closed and are being prepped for demolition.
- REMINDER: The southwest parking lot is closed. Residents, please park in your assigned parking spots. Staff, contractors, and caregivers, please do NOT use the west front lot. This lot is for guests of Frasier only.
- REMINDER: The North Courtyard is closed, except for emergencies.
- Thunderbird Drive is NOW OPEN! (updated on 3/15/18).
- The new drive lane and parking configuration at the front entrance on Ponca Place is OPEN.
- Work on the sanitary sewer main service line in Thunderbird Drive is FINISHED. Installation of the sewer line going west on to Frasier property is now in process.
- Work on the wooden fence and gate outside the AL courtyard is FINISHED.
- In the Arts & Education (A&E) area, construction trailer set-up and fencing installation are FINISHED.
- Temporary walls/plastic have been installed for the south dining alcoves. The demolition of this area is now in process.
- Removal of the necessary asphalt, concrete, and grass for the site prep for The Prairies (the new IL building) and the A & E buildings is in process.
- Excavation work related to the North and Central wings of The Prairies will begin later this week.
- The demolition of the north end of the Health Care Center (“the cut-off”) will be completed by the end of this week.
Hard Hat Happenings
WebCam1 (view of the new IL Building)
WebCam2 (view of the Arts & Education Building)
Thank you for your patience during our expansion! For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our Frasier Forward master plan partners: