If you sustained losses or damages as a result of the flood, you may be eligible for disaster aid through FEMA. To register for FEMA aid, call 1-800-621-3362. When you register for disaster assistance, have the following information available:
- Social security number (you and your spouse, if married)
- Private insurance information
- Address and zip code of damaged property
- Directions to damaged property
- Telephone number where FEMA can reach you.
For those with speech and hearing impairments, call 1-800-462-7585. You may also register online at www.disasterassistance.gov.